Saturday, September 19, 2009

Walter comes home from England!

Walter arrived home in the mail yesterday, finally, after his long overseas journey! He came back with so many stories, and so many wonderful souvineers! Thanks so much EssHaych!
Here's Walter and Bobby, my new eggbert (he's so cute!), with the aodrable place guard guy, an essex map puzzle pin (which is going on my school bag!) and a huge plethora of postcards! And some southend candy! Nom =] Oh, and check out that little scarf she made Walter! Love it!
She even got me craft supplies for painting and sewing! I love the brightly coloured thread-- I've never seen any that cool! Amazing find! I can't wait to use those!
Walter posing with his cute scrapbook, AND a cd with more pictures!! And she made me my own scarf with my favourite colours! Perfect for Minnesota winters! I love homemade scarves, so this excited me beyond belief.
Brouchures, maps, tickets, you name it... she saved all this amazing stuff from their summer for me! It's hard to show it all in here, it really doesn't do it justice. But there's their plane tickets to Cyprus and back to England, a London train map, and so much other stuff!
Groyp shot with yet more wonderful presnets! Check out those panda socks! I already wore them haha I had to take them off to take the picture. There's some adorable frog and turtle candles too.. I didn't even tell her I collect candles! Unbelievable, I feel so spoiled! Thanks so much to EssHaych! Walter had a great summer, and I had so much fun with Eddie and she was a fantastic partner! I hope to do the next little visitor swap too!

1 comment:

  1. Aaww I'm so glad you're happy with your stuff!! Great to see Walter again, too!

    ReplyDelete